We are reliable manufacturers and suppliers of high-grade Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate. This Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate is reasonably priced and can be obtained from us in custom requirements.
- As mordant in calico printing
- Preserving wood and skins with hypochlorite for bleaching paper manufacture lithopone and other zinc salts
- Clarifying glue
- Electrodeposition n also as the reagent in analytical chemistry.
- A clear crystalline compound prepared by heating zinc sulfide ore in air, dissolving out and recrystallizing the sulfate
- Used in calico-printing, preserving wood and skins, bleaching paper, manufacturing lithopone and other zinc salts, clarifying glue, and also as a reagent in analytical chemistry.
|Crops||Solutions||Conc. Spraying Period|
|1%||2 sprays in June/July 2 in Aug., Sep and 1 in October|
|0.5%||During formative and growing stage of plants before starts of rains, 2 to 4 sprays in vigorous growth period of bearing plants|
Cereals/Pluses/Cotton Oilseeds, Sugar Cane
|0.5%||3 to 4 sprays at 7 to 14 days interval on starting from 3-4 weeks old crop plants.|
|0.2% to 0.5%||3 to 4 sprays in a year, mainly during March, June, and September|
|0.2% to 0.5%||3 to 4 sprays at regular intervals before blossom|
Address: 602 Pukhraj corporate ,
Navlakha Road, Indore-452 001 M.P. India.
Address: Shop no-38 Matushree Complex, Nagar Nigam Market, Above Jainshree Stationary, Agrasen Square, RNT Marg, Indore-452 001 M.P. India.
Non Ferrous Metals & Scrap Department
Tele Phone: (+91) 731-4290099
Cell: (+91) 78699-63099
Caps & Closures Department
Phone: (+91) 911192 2822
Skype Id: live:pacglobal_1